Media Contact: Amanda Wollin | 608.729.6802 | email@example.com
WECC Launches New Website
New site offers better navigation and new features
MADISON, Wis. (June 12, 2014) — WECC, a national leader in the design and implementation of energy-saving programs, today unveiled a newly designed website, weccusa.org. The new website has a fresh and professional look and feel, navigation is user-friendly, and the content clearly describes the programs and services WECC offers. The site also includes integration of WECC’s social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The website has five main sections, including:
- About Us: Provides a high-level overview of WECC, their mission, and their leaders.
- Solutions: Breaks down and summarizes the products and services WECC offers.
- Resources: A library of WECC’s whitepapers, case studies, reference materials, and research findings.
- Careers: Provides all the necessary information for prospective employees to look and apply for a position at WECC.
- Contact: A simple online form visitors can fill out if they have questions about or need to contact WECC.
“The new site and the launch of our social media platforms will provide existing and prospective clients and partners with multiple mediums to learn about the great work WECC does,” said Mary Woolsey Schlaefer, WECC President and CEO. “The website conveys the passion, professionalism, and fresh approach that is central to the people and mission of WECC, and our social sites will be an avenue for us to share the various activities WECC engages in to help save energy and our environment.”