John Lennon and Paul McCartney
James Watson and Francis Crick
Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony
When these partners came together, they built a better world. Now it’s our turn. WECC and Seventhwave - mission driven nonprofits that have led energy efficiency innovation for nearly four decades – will become one organization, Slipstream, on January 1, 2019.
What’s the driving force behind Slipstream?
- Innovation that accelerates the clean energy transition.
- The discovery of new, human-centric and technical approaches to energy savings.
- Program and financing solutions that empower utilities, governments and their customers to use less energy and to adopt more clean energy.
- Education that empowers energy professionals to adopt emerging best practices.
- Health, economic and environmental benefits of cleaner energy—for everyone, especially for those who have been left behind.
- And you!
At Slipstream, we want to co-create a better future with you. Whether you’re a utility, a mission-driven organization, a business or a government agency, we want to collaborate with you to accelerate the health, quality of life and economic benefits of the evolving clean power grid, and to ensure that energy is used as efficiently as possible.
Whether your dream for a better world is an energy efficient neighborhood, stronger business and sustainability performance, or engaging the genius of an underserved community, Slipstream wants to collaborate with you.
Find out more about Slipstream here.