We are passionate about the work we do, and strive to share what we have learned. Following is just a sampling of the original discoveries we’ve written or presented about in regards to marketing strategies, pilot programs, technology, and more.
- The Benefits of Zone Pressure Diagnostics
Published in the Spring 2018 issue of Home Energy magazine.
White Papers and Presentations
- Delivering Energy Savings to Residents of Manufactured Homes: A presentation on findings from 2015 pilot programs in Wisconsin and Michigan.
- Contractor Marketing and Outreach: Growing a Residential Efficiency Program from the Inside Out
- Engaging with a Thermostat: Using Seasonal and Connectivity-Based Differences in Residential Thermostat Use to Maximize Savings: A pilot to test the impacts of residential, Wi-Fi-connected thermostats.
- Small Utilities and Big Data – Cooperative and Municipality Programs in the Digital Future: Insight into incorporating smart devices in small-scale energy efficiency programs.