We’re excited to announce PACE Wisconsin has approved financing to fund energy efficiency upgrades for the Hotel Indigo (Madison) and Hotel Retlaw (Fond du Lac) redevelopment projects!
WECC’s Energy Finance Solutions (EFS) administers the PACE Wisconsin program, which facilitates low-cost, long-term loans for commercial energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation improvements. The program’s unique financing model—which includes no up-front, out-of-pocket costs—stimulates the revitalization of aging, inefficient buildings which would otherwise remain stagnant.
PROJECT 1: HOTEL INDIGO
- Madison's near east side
- $1.5 million in PACE financing
- Covers energy-efficient HVAC, windows, and measures to enhance building shell performance
- Improvements will result in nearly $2 million in energy savings
PROJECT 2: HOTEL RETLAW
- Downtown Fond du Lac
- $2.3 million in PACE financing
- Covers updated lighting in guest rooms and common areas, new air handler, chiller, complete HVAC system, and windows
- Improvements will result in nearly $5 million in energy savings
WECC is proud to be part of the team that paved the path for PACE financing in Wisconsin. Check out our press release to learn more!